The Christmas trivia questions below are ready for a Trivia competition.
Get your teams together, nominate a master of ceremonies and enjoy the fun.
Christmas trivia – round one
- What is the name of the most famous Christmas ballet? The Nutcracker
- Who wrote “A Christmas Carol”? Charles Dickens
- It is traditional to exchange kisses beneath a sprig of which plant? Mistletoe
- Which star led the Three Kings to Jesus? Star of Bethlehem
- In the movie “It’s A Wonderful Life” how do you know that an angel has received his wings? A bell rings
- In “National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation” 1989 comedy, what were the Griswold children’s names? Rusty and Audrey
- Who introduced the Christmas tree to England? Prince Albert
- Who wrote the music for The Nutcracker? Tchaikovsky
- When Kevin McCallister is left “Home Alone,” where did his family go? Paris
- What do the children drink on the way to the North Pole on the “Polar Express”? Hot chocolate.
Christmas trivia – round two
- How many times does Santa check his “Naughty and Nice” list? Twice
- What did Frosty the Snowman have for a nose? A button
- What is the name of Bart Simpson’s dog? Santa’s Little Helper.
- How many reindeer does Santa Have? Nine
- In the movie ‘Miracle on 34th Street’, Kris Kringle is hired to play Santa Claus in what large department store? Macy’s
- How many ghosts visited Scrooge? 4
- Name the two reindeer whose name begins with a “C”. Comet and Cupid
- What does Clark Griswold desperately want to buy with his Christmas bonus in National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation? Swimming Pool
- How does Santa usually enter a house? Via the chimney.
- For Christmas, good children get presents. What do bad children get ‘traditionally’? Coal.
Christmas trivia – round three
- Who are Santa’s helpers?
- Name the city where Christ was born? Bethlehem.
- What is the name of Scrooge’s clerk? Bob Cratchit
- Who played Santa in the movie “The Santa Clause”? Tim Allen
- What gifts did the three kings offer to Jesus? Frankincense, myrrh and gold
- Who is the author of the book “The Grinch who stole Christmas”? Dr Seuss.
- ‘Feliz Navidad’ means ‘Merry Christmas’ in which language?
- What did Harry Potter get for Christmas in his first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry? An “invisibility cloak.”
- In the ‘naughty’ version of Jingle Bells, which super hero smells? Batman
- What are the two most popular tree toppers? Star / Angel.